Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Too Long!!

WOW!  I just logged on to update my blog and realized that I had not updated this in 2 years!  Olivia is now 10, Easton is 8, we moved and I am remarried!  Unfortunately, Oscar is no longer with us.  However, we have 3, yes 3, new additions!    So, I am going to do some photo dumps by the season and ONLY do individual posts for the really important stuff like birthday's, marriage, etc.  So, stick around!  A LOT of life has happened!
Let's be real, clearly, if I have divorced it wasn't so very "seoulful," so, how about you follow the last two years on a new updated blog and then keep us with this crazy family of 2 adults, 4 kids, and 3 dogs!  We are always going and living for the next adventure.  There is definitely zero down time in this house!

blendedblessedandcraziness@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment