Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I am not above....


BRIBERY!  Nope, I am not.  Olivia informed her daddy last week that if she slept in her bed, "5 nights, all done" that she would get a purple ipad.  Um.....really?!?  I can't say the thought of running  sprinting to the store to buy one didn't cross my mind.  But really, a 3 year old with an ipad?!?  I don't even have an iphone, much less an ipad.  However, she continued to talk about it like it was a done deal and a fact that if she slept in her bed "5 nights--all done" that she could get one.  I finally think I know what she meant when she said ipad.  I think she wants the LeapPad 2.  I am hoping this is what she meant.  So....one chart up and a million times of telling her that she can't add a sticker UNTIL she stays in her bed all night, I think we finally got it!  She was a bit excited to say the least!!!  





Hopefully this will work.  We have tried E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.!!!  Side note....she does not live in her PJ's. Yesterday's post was also in pj's.  It is just that time of night around here.  Her hair is also wet, so excuse our mess. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment