Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Break 2013

A couple weeks ago, we enjoyed a week of Spring Break!  Though it snowed a few days of break, we enjoyed the time off of work.  I envisioned warm days and going to the zoo and park.  Instead, we stayed bundled in most days and just enjoyed each other. 


We slept in late a couple days.  This is what I woke up to.  For some reason, Olivia is unzipping her pj's in the night saying she is 'hot', but this particular morning I found her snuggled to her favorite fellow, Oscar. 

We went to Sweet Cece's to welcome spring and enjoy some ice cream!

 
We went out to check the weather in our pjs.  Notice the blueberry on her nose.  We had just finished up fresh pancakes with yummy blueberries on them. 

This girl requested to go "shop shop" everyday of break!  I have met my match!! 

Checking out the new house and doing some twirling!

A little teeth brushing

Another spring celebration at Maggie Moos ice cream!  YUM!
 
A very low key spring break, but what a wonderful kiddo that I got to spend it with.  We had a ton of fun together, and I treasured each day.  I love you so much Olivia.  I can't get over how quickly you are growing and changing.  You are forming your own opinions these days and letting us know what you think/want.  I love your sassy, spunky, fun loving personality.  Please remind mommy of these great qualities when you are 15 and I am not loving the sassiness!
  What a wonderful season we are in!  I am so blessed and lucky to get to be your mommy.  Yes, I am the lucky one in this story!  I look at you and just want to squeeze you with hugs and kisses.  I can't express how much I love you.  I see your Asian beauty, but above all, I see my daughter.  I see a child that God created for me.  I am so proud to be your mom.  
Though some days are more challenging than others, you me laugh and smile every single one of those days!  I can't wait until summer to enjoy lots of days with you.  We will eat lots of ice cream, enjoy snuggles, and spend a ton of time outside.  Lots of fun days ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens that picture of O & O snuggling is the SWEETEST!!

    ReplyDelete