Sunday, March 4, 2012

Consignment season!

Where have we been? Well, once we got home and over the sickness, it was time to buckle down and get some consigning stuff tagged. If you live in the middle TN area, this is a sale you DO NOT want to miss! It is Encores and More of Murfreesboro. I took on VIP tagging, you know, in my spare time, so we have been a little busy. In addition, you can help us with baby #2 in this process. Just go to for information on how you can help. At checkout during the sale, there will also be a chance to donate to help us with a sibling. You will be asked if you would like to give a 1.00 (or whatever you feel) to help. Your cashier will just add that to your total. Look at their site on Facebook. There will be some great things at this sale. I have seen just some of it as it has come through our house. I worked yesterday and saw the beginnings of the drop off. I love this sale! It is one that I have worked several times, but this was my first time to do the VIP tagging. My house has been upside down for the last week. Literally, you couldn't walk through the den!

Olivia helped! (This was a minimal mess!)




No comments:

Post a Comment