Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I LOVE Thanksgiving.  I am not sure if it is the food, the family or the memories that we have and also make together.  This year, our table was full, we had great food, and a NEW face with us.  Last year we discussed packing and heading off to Korea, and this year the little guy was sitting with us!  No more empty seat at our table!   He is a mess, but I am so glad he is home.  I cannot believe that we have almost known him for a year!  It has been a tough year in so many ways, but it has seriously flown by!  Some days have seemed endless, but they days all together seem short.  He is a happy kiddo most days and in to EVERYTHING!  He seems to have 50 arms going at one time.  He is a little tornado and thinks everything is hilarious.  I think he is loving American holidays so far since they all lead to food!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment