Thursday, November 8, 2012

Free Art for Thanksgiving

After enjoying the sweet hand and footprints that we did for Halloween, I decided to run with the idea and forego some of our usual Thanksgiving decorations and use Olivia's sweet hands and feet again.  I figure, they won't always be little and she LOVES painting together, so the last three nights, this has been our fun together (along with some baking!)  

The Mayflower

Buppy, she insisted on a white hand print just for YOU! (a couple indians and a turkey)


I was taking pictures, and I heard Olivia stirring in
 her bucket under the table.  I turned around to see her
taking her own pictures!


We have a lot to be thankful for this year!  A year ago, Olivia, at this point, wasn't legally ours.  We didn't know about Easton or our niece Adeline.  We have had another year together, and I am thankful for the laughing, the crying, the smiles, the growth and more than anything, MY FAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment