Thursday, December 13, 2012

Decorating the tree


Skippy, don't get close to me!  She is still unsure of him.
She wants to like him, I think. 

and she finally smiled--but not too close to Skippy!

A little "stink eyes" for Buppy.
Oh me...this will so not be cute when she is 13.  
 Once we finished at our house, we enjoyed the rest of the day and then went to my parents house the next day.  She seemed had fun decorating, but also needed to enjoy some time on the ipad.  She always loves playing with her cousin, Annelyn.
Mr. Nutcracker, don't come too close!

Moose held her up to put one "way up high!" 

Annelyn also got to go way up!
This actually made me sad.  She chose to play the
 ipad over decorating the tree.
 Choose your battles, I guess.
Merry Christmas!  More fun and holiday spirit from our house coming soon!  I love this time of year!  I love that Olivia falls asleep at night holding her Fisher Price Jesus.  I love that she can tell you who Mary and Joseph are.  It is absolutely amazing to celebrate Christmas when looking at it from a 3 1/2 year olds point of view.


No comments:

Post a Comment