Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Buppy!

Is it possible to love someone more than I love my dad?  I don't think so!  He is such an important figure in my life and I love watching him with my child.  They are two of a kind!  She gives it right back to him when he dishes it out.  I never imagined that he would be so crazy about her, or vise versa but they are great buddies.
Saturday we celebrated dad's birthday, and Olivia proudly made him a card and delivered it to him.  John brought home some of my dad's favorites....fried pies!  I made him two homemade meringue pies (yes, I can cook) and mom cooked  a great dinner.  Leslie, Annelyn, Adeline and Moose all came up and we had a great evening.  The worst part of our day was that UT lost, but other than that, it was a great day!  Dad got to ride his motorcycle, and the weather could not have been better.  The girls played and had a lot of fun together.  I think I have decided....I have the BEST family ever!  I am truly grateful.  What a gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment