Tuesday, September 17, 2013

School playgrounds

There are few people in this world, as I am still learning, that I know love me for me no matter what.
 
The Jenkins' family is one of those families.  It doesn't matter if they are packing to move at 3:00 a.m. in a chilly garage and need more boxes, having a yard sale that we don't decide on definitively until midnight the night before, or just texting each other at 2:30 or 3:00 in the morning to see if the other one is up.....I know that she (and the whole family) are there if needed.  I love Traci and her 4 sweet kids and her wonderful husband.  They are a God fearing, loving family that I am blessed beyond measure to have come across in my life.  I am sure many people could say these things about Traci.  Her spirit explodes with kindness and I am quite sure she has the ability to make everyone feel loved.

 Even though she has moved an hour away, we find great ways to meet up and hang out for much needed friend time.  This school playground was a perfect spot for a CFA picnic lunch and friend time a few weeks ago.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment