Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Annelyn and First snow of 2015

It's hard to believe that 8 years ago we were waiting for Annelyn to be born!  I can remember it all like it was yesterday.  Ok, so I am way past a month late on this post, but go back to Valentine's Day weekend.  It was Sunday the 15th and we were off school Monday for President's Day.  Annelyn had a small hotel party this year.  She has always wanted to have a swimming party, so what a perfect idea!  Olivia was lucky enough to be invited among her friends that she had.  I love that Annelyn took time away from her friends to love on her little cousin.  We couldn't spend the night because we were suppose to get snow.  We didn't want to be stuck an hour away from home, so we came back home that same night.  


I love how Olivia adores Annelyn!

We got in the car.  Skies were clear and I continued to laugh because I was driving an hour home and there was no snow to be seen.  Again, I figured our weather people missed the forecast because we had already had our hopes up and let down several times.  Well, as luck would have it, Olivia and Easton woke up to snow!  



It's not a ton, but for around here, it was a lot!  We ended up missing that entire week of school!  Which was a HUGE blessing because of consignment season.  I don't know how we would have gotten it all done otherwise.  
The best part of going out in the cold was watching Easton's first steps.  He wasn't sure.  Their giggles were priceless.  I think for the first few days they could have stayed out all day long.  By the end of the week they were over it.


Oscar tried a few bites!

Yep, he has a monkey costume underneath.  But, he was warm!

These two....they are so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment