Saturday, June 11, 2016

Spring blog catch up-- Happy Easter

Before summer officially starts I wanted to post a few catch up posts. So coming up is Easter, spring break, and the end of school. Then I will feel better! :) This has been one of those things that just hasn't happened lately!
We had a great Easter. It rained on Easter Sunday so we didn't get to do our egg hunt outside. We waited a few days and did one later once the sun was out! We dyed eggs and went to church. Olivia always loves any time she gets with her cousins so that was a plus! We can't seek to put our hands on our memory card which is why I haven't blogged. I don't have our Easter pics, so I can only post what I do have. I have started using my phone for pics since it works just as well. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment