Friday, June 13, 2014

Nana's birthday

Before we could even have breakfast Olivia wanted to know when we were gonna bake!  This kid absolutely loves baking.  We decided that we would have John's sister's, aunts and uncles over for a cookout to celebrate his mom's birthday. 
 
She picked out the cupcakes, mixed everything, lined the cupcake pan and then decorated them herself.  I only measured and put them in and out of the oven.  I must say, they were yummy!!!! 
She is a good little cook, and so fun to be with.  There is that tongue again!


 
Yes, I let her lick the bowl.  Yes, I know there are eggs in the mix.  Wasn't that your favorite part when you were a kid!?!?  She only got a little lick.  
 
 
Uh-Oh....I have been caught!  Doesn't he look guilty?!?!  He really likes to push things around.  While we were baking, he went to the laundry room and got the floor mop out and went to town!  I guess someone needs to clean around here! 
 
Still at it.  Thanks buddy for cleaning!!!  Too bad there isn't any actual cleaner in use.  He is just pushing the mop around.  Darn! Good work though.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment