Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sleep anyone?

When you ask Olivia how old she will be when she sleeps in her bed, her current response is, "when I 40!"
 
This is the space on a normal night of how much room I get once Olivia joins our room.  Thank goodness Easton sleeps in his own bed!  Gee, I don't know why I am tired?!  We tried her toddler bed when she came to us last night since she came so early, but she was beside herself upset and honestly I just wanted to go back to sleep.  Up in the bed she came!  John told her she had to keep her head on her pillow.  She did, but he didn't mention the rest of her body!  With all this extra room and all the kicking this kiddo does, I am beat.  I honestly don't know how to get her to STAY in her bed.  At least she typically stays until 1:00 a.m.! Baby steps I guess. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment