Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring consignment

This sale I tagged for 15 people.  At least 5 of these people exceeded the 250 limit.  One sweet girl had 924 items.  They were great items, but 924!!  Whew!  I started picking up consignors right after the new year, and got started on it here and there.  I stayed up late a few nights and worked, but then we got all the snow days!  Thank goodness!!!!  I would probably still be working on it otherwise.  My mom came and helped several days.  We would work for hours at a time!  John kindly took the kids upstairs and kept them occupied.  I know I have said this before, but during consignment season we literally look like we belong on an episode of hoarders.  Here is our garage before it started being loaded into our cars to head to the sale.  I returned from C4C on Sunday afternoon and we had to get our stuff down to the sale to drop off.


So what you can't see is that there are two more rows of clothes and then they L to the left.  These pictures don't do it justice.  Massive job accomplished!  




No comments:

Post a Comment