Monday, March 24, 2014

Consignment season

Yep, its that time of year again!  I was busy, busy, busy last week finishing up tagging for 15 people.  Thanks to my mom, she and I got it done!  I worked a few nights until 2 or 3 a.m. and then we worked off and on during the day.  I tried for it to not interrupt my time with Easton and Olivia, but the last week, push comes to shove and I had to work!  I know it doesn't look like a ton, but it is a very layered pile!  The gear is pictured under this first picture and it spread to the other side of the garage.  Trash bags full of shoes, bibs, and other baby items all ready to go. 

 
4 truck/suv/car loads later, it was delivered, sorted and ready for the sale!  I got to shop yesterday and got some great stuff!  I love this sale and seriously feel like its the best one in Middle Tennessee!!  Check it out if you are local!  It is called Hooked on Consignment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment