Thursday, March 13, 2014

Laundry room

It is no secret that I love color!  I cannot stand a boring house, so after my accent wall (ahem, 8 different colors before choosing the one I loved), John said it would be a while before he took on anymore of my projects.  That's fine, I said!  I took on the laundry room all on my own!  I taped it off and got most of the first coat and edging done.  Apparently it looked pretty crappy because John finished it up!  Next on my list is the upstairs bathroom!  He is much better at rolling paint than I am.  I just don't have that talent!  I do love how the color turned out!  Olivia got to help and had a blast!!!  Three coats later and the laundry room looks great with the rest of the colors in the house.  This color is in my window treatments and I thought a fun pop would look good in there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment