Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Off to the dentist!

Easton and I had to go get our teeth cleaned last week.  I took Olivia the week before because there was NO WAY I was tackling that project with both of them on the same day.  Olivia had never even gotten hers cleaned!  She has been terrified, but the day she went she loved it!  She started out slow, but warmed up and got all of her teeth cleaned!  She was so proud of herself and I was proud of her, too!  When we left she talked about how she couldn't wait to go back to see them again.  Yay Olivia! 

Since I was scheduled to have my teeth cleaned, I had mom go with me to help with Easton.  I got mine done, and then stayed in the chair for Easton to sit on me.  He started out playing with the tools and was quickly over it!  She was able to clean them all quickly and they got a look inside.  It made me feel better to hear that his teeth looked good considering 10 of them are caps!  He couldn't get away from the dentist fast enough.  Mom took him from me, but he held onto the snazzy mirror! 
 
 
Once I was out of the chair he quickly came back to me and got over himself.  I am sure that is scary especially when you have already experienced so much pain with teeth at such a young age. 
 

  

2 comments:

  1. It’s really nice seeing parents bringing their little ones to the dentist. It’s a great practice, especially for the kids. Your kids are amazing, and it seemed like it wasn’t even hard for you guys to get them checked by the dentist. Thanks for sharing this post with us, Laura. Cheers!


    Weston Wadlington @ Peak Family Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s great that Easton had good results with the checkup. As for crying, I think that it's to be expected for some kids, especially if it's their first time. Anyway, thank you for sharing this with us, Laura. Have a great day!


    Jared Moss @ Westlake Dental Center

    ReplyDelete