Saturday, May 30, 2015

RCA

I was lucky enough to be asked to go to the Ron Clark Academy the weekend of May 8th.  WOW!!!  It was amazing!  I would go back in a heartbeat.  I had a great weekend and got to go with some great people!  I love when I am away that I get to get texts of my sweet kiddos.  At one point, Olivia asked John what they were going to eat since I was gone.  She also told him she worries about me because she doesn't want me to get hurt.  Melt my heart!  They survived with Chick-Fil-A and things I had made earlier in the week.  I was literally only gone for 24 hours.  We left after school on Thursday and my carload came home Friday night and got back around midnight.

Olivia is a great big sister!  She helped give Easton his nightly medicine!

She took a selfie with Oscar and sent it to me!

Easton dumped all the puzzles apparently, but she kindly helped pick them up.

Out for the nightly walk for Oscar. 

The team I got to travel with in front of a building at RCA.  If you aren't familiar with Ron Clark, look him up.  He is amazing!

We got to sit in on classes and this is really the daily energy!  I want to go back so badly!  I can't wait to incorporate some of this into our school.  We gotta bring back the fun to learning and these kids have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment