Sunday, June 3, 2012

care package #1

Last month, travel calls started coming out for ESWS families. I got on fb and asked if there was anyone traveling soon. Lucky for us, there was. I quickly gathered the things we had gotten for Easton and got them into the gallon ziploc bag that we are allowed to send. The family that traveled has now returned back to the states with their little girl, so I am assuming his package is waiting for him at Eastern. I am hopeful that he will get in within the next two weeks when he goes in for his 9 month checkup. I can't believe another month has passed! I have to admit, Olivia makes the waiting for Easton a lot easier than when our house was empty and we longed just to have a busy little one. Everything was empty then, but we feel so full with her in our lives and can't wait for Easton to be home to join in the fun! I can't wait to add him to our family! I am sure the two of them will keep us on our toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment