Sunday, June 10, 2012

Well--How was it?

This is a very overdue post on how our Cheeburger Cheeburger night was. I could have sworn that I posted about it, but going back to look, I realized I didn't. Geez....where is my head?!?!? I think between the end of school, fundraising, and our surprise referral that time has just slipped away from me. Our night was a great success!

I can't thank my friend, Ashley, enough for setting this up. She took care of everything. All I had to do was show up! We had a great turnout, a lot of fun, and great food!!

Another friends' parents even brought their strawberries that they have grown and sold them. They told the people that bought that they could buy them by giving a donation to us. How sweet is that?!?! There was a face painter there which is the same one that a friend had earlier in the year for their birthday party. Olivia would have nothing to do with having anything painted in February at the party, but allowed both arms to be painted this time!

I was quite proud of my little lady. I did a terrible job with pictures this time. I was so busy talking the night was over before I knew it!

No comments:

Post a Comment