Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Family Day for Olivia

I cannot believe that 3 years ago we were in Korea with a terrified little girl.  We had started the grieving process (hmmmm, we seem to be there right now!)




 





 
What a difference three years makes!  We have a lively, fun, smart, sassy, silly and gorgeous little girl.  She is growing up before our eyes.  I love her so much.  I can't even put into words how I feel about her and we are only three years in!  I can't imagine how I will feel when she graduates high school, goes to college and gets married.  I know we can't slow down time, but sometimes I wish I could freeze moments that we have.  For our three year family day we celebrated by surprising her with Disney Live tickets.  She seemed to really enjoy the show!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment