Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend of fun!

This week was a week of a lot of firsts.  After we got back from Atlanta, John returned to work on Tuesday.  As he was getting ready Monday night, he sat down to look at grades.  I was downstairs with Easton and I got a text from John saying, "She just asked where the E was!"  Hilarious! 
As the week continued, the three of us stayed in and played at home, by the weekend it warmed up!  On Friday, I decided that since it was nice out and we would take Oscar for a walk. 
Poor Easton has to ride in a pink car!  Everything we have is pink....sorry kiddo!  Real boys wear (ride) in pink though, right?!?! 
 
 
 After nap, we loaded up and headed to Target!  First we stopped at DQ to get some food!!  I knew this would help the shopping experience.  As you can see to the right of the picture, Olivia is down shopping!
 
It was a gorgeous day and we could hardly wait to play outside!  We got up and Olivia went to gymnastics and I took Easton to a friend's birthday party.  He did great!!  He had fun climbing and running around. 
 
We met back at home and I took Olivia to the next birthday party.  It was at a gymnastics place here in town.  She did great!  She wanted me to stay with her for the first 15 minutes or so, but then she took off and played!  Yay Olivia!!

 
When we got back home we all headed out to play!  I think Olivia pulled out every toy in the garage!  We had a fun afternoon. 












 
Saturday night I went to craft night with my friend, MaryLeigh.  It was fun to get to just hang out with adults for a few hours!  We decided on this night in December.  I have looked forward to it for a while!! 
 

 
 
We decided that since we have had custody almost 6 weeks that it was time to venture to church.  Overall, he did well.  I did take multiple snacks and fed him the whole time.  He made about half way.  Olivia and John went to children's church.  We came home and spent the afternoon playing outside.  On to a new week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment