Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I love Thanksgiving.  It is one of my favorite days out of the year!!!  I make the side dishes and mom makes the turkey.  YUM!  Well, since starting Paleo at the end of August/Sept.  I realized that my stomach can't stomach that food anymore.  I ate a small portion of my favorites (usually I eat 3rds and 4ths and return for dinner and 2 meals the next day!) and was blah the rest of the day. 

Thanksgiving at home always brings fun and adventure.  When we arrived, my mom had already caught a pot on fire and my dad was nursing two massive scratches across his face from Harley.  It probably needed stitches, but he has healed nicely.  Why in the world would you carry that dog on your shoulder like a parrot?!?!?  C'mon buppy!
It doesn't look bad here at all.  He used a granddad solution and put cornstarch on it.
 

I got my dishes cooked and ready and we sat down to enjoy a feast!!!  I don't have a ton of pictures, but we sure did enjoy each other! 
 
 
 Two of my favorite girls!!!
 

 
Making our annual Christmas list after play time, lunch and resting.  We watched Elf after this.  I love that movie!!
 
Adeline wanted to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment