Monday, January 6, 2014

Hallelujah!

 

 
Friday, January 3rd I got a call at 8:15 and the other end said, "He is legally yours!"  WE HAVE FINAL APPROVAL!!!!!  After 660 days, my son will be in my arms forever!  (ok, that is pending we take custody on Monday the 13th.)  I can't believe it is finally here!
 I gotta jump off and get going on this boy's bedroom.  There have been so many ups and downs that I have not allowed myself to buy or do things.  This has been a LONG and hard process, but its finally here! 

 Olivia got a new car seat and Easton will be taking her old one.
Gotta make big sis feel good, too.  Her whole world is about to change, it was the least I could do.  Boy I love her SO much.  I can't wait for the two of them to bond and all of us be where we are with Olivia now.  It will take time, but we will get there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment